Thank you, we can’t do this without you!
Thank you for your interest in supporting the animals in care at Humane Society London & Middlesex. By making a financial donation, your contribution goes further as we can often purchase supplies at a bulk price. If you would prefer to bring a donation of food or supplies to the shelter, we will gladly accept the items below.
Donations can be dropped off at 624 Clarke Road.
Weekdays: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. / Weekends: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wish List items can be purchased and donated through our Amazon.ca Wish List: https://amzn.to/38Z8HCi and Ren’s Pets Gift Registry: https://bit.ly/3vYawv8
We will always accept the following types of unopened ‘Royal Canin’, ‘Hill’s’ and ‘Purina Pro Plan/One’ pet foods:
- Kitten food (canned preferred)
- Adult cat food maintenance
- Puppy food (canned preferred)
- Adult dog food maintenance
Items we are accepting this week:
- Non-clumping cat litter
- Eco Paper Pellet Cat Litter
- Cleaning supplies (lysol wipes, laundry detergent, bleach, paper towels)
- Towels and washcloths
- Feliway and Adaptil spray or plug-ins
- L or M vinyl, powder/nitrile-free gloves
- Timothy Hay
- Dog liver treats
- Large dog martingale collars
- Small animal bedding
- Cat litter pans (new, unused only)
- Small cat beds (new, unused only)
- Cat toys (new, unused only)
- Ceramic pet food/water bowls
- Plastic double-food bowls
- Gift cards to any local business and Amazon.ca
- Office supplies (printer paper, postage stamps)