Thank you, we can’t do this without you!
Thank you for your interest in supporting the animals in care at Humane Society London & Middlesex. By making a financial donation, your contribution goes further as we can often purchase supplies at a bulk price. If you would prefer to bring a donation of food or supplies to the shelter, we will gladly accept the items below.
Donations can be dropped off at 624 Clarke Road.
Weekdays: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. / Weekends: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wish List items can be purchased and donated through our Amazon.ca Wish List: https://amzn.to/38Z8HCi and Ren’s Pets Gift Registry: https://bit.ly/3vYawv8
We will always accept the following types of unopened 'Royal Canin', 'Hill's' and 'Purina Pro Plan/One' pet foods:
- Kitten food (canned preferred)
- Adult cat food maintenance
- Puppy food (canned preferred)
- Adult dog food maintenance
Items we are accepting this week:
- Non-clumping cat litter
- Eco Paper Pellet Cat Litter
- Cleaning supplies (lysol wipes, laundry detergent, bleach, paper towels)
- Towels and washcloths
- Feliway and Adaptil spray or plug ins
- L or M vinyl, powder/nitrile free gloves
- Timothy Hay
- Dog liver treats
- Large dog martingale collars
- Small animal bedding
- Cat litter pans (new, unused only)
- Small cat beds (new, unused only)
- Cat toys (new, unused only)
- Ceramic pet food/water bowls
- Plastic double food bowls
Pet Medications (flea and tick prevention). Please contact your Vet to properly dispose of other unused pet medications rather than throwing them out or flushing them down the toilet as this can be harmful to wildlife.
- Gift cards to any local business and Amazon.ca
- Office supplies (printer paper, postage stamps)