Dogs Available For Adoption
Please click on the photos below to learn more about each dog. All available dogs are listed here. We encourage interested adopters to check the website frequently for updates.
Pet adoption forms must be submitted in person at the shelter unless otherwise specified in an animal’s profile description.
- Download Dog/Puppy Adoption Form here
Pet surrenders, please call: 519-451-0630 x232 or x233.
- Puppies – $500*
- Dogs – $400*
- Senior Dogs (+10 years) – $200*
*Includes a $50 non-refundable administration fee
Adoption fee of a cat or dog includes:
- Spay or neuter (depending on age)
- Flea treatment with revolution
- Initial vaccinations
- Initial de-worming
- Rabies vaccination (depending on age)
- 7 day supply of food
- Any additional tests or treatments will be outlined in the medical record
We accept Interac, Visa or MasterCard.
If your new pet animal becomes sick or exhibits behavioural problems within the first fourteen (14) days following adoption, and you are not prepared to take responsibility for associated costs, you may return the animal to us for a refund of the adoption fee. The $15 – $50 non-refundable administration fee paid at the time of adoption will not be reimbursed.