Host a Bake Sale in Support of HSLM Cookies & Cupcakes Presented by Old Oak
1. Submit your event information using the form at the bottom of the page.
2. Plan and promote your bake sale by personalizing your Crowdfunding page, here.
*The top fundraiser will WIN a $100 gift card to Chick Boss Cake along with an HSLM t-shirt and pair of socks!
3. Encourage co-workers, friends and family to support you by donating through your online Crowdfunding page or collect donations in person.
4. Bake scrumptious goodies! There are fun and unique recipes on Pinterest.
5. Hold a virtual bake sale and collect donations either in-person or online.
Curbside pick up and drop off options are a great way to ensure physical distancing protocols are followed.
Interested in tips to make your bake sale a success? Here are some helpful hints:
- Set a realistic goal and develop a budget.
- Be creative! Don’t be afraid to try new baking recipes, colourful sprinkles and adventurous flavours.
- Promote your event! Consider using social media to promote your bake sale from start to finish including the baking process to create enthusiasm.
6. Submit your donations through your online Crowdfunding page or bring the donations directly to the shelter!
7. Celebrate your success!
The funds you raise will help HSLM provide medical care and shelter to surrendered animals in your community.