Is your business, organization, or community group looking to experience HSLM?
1. Corporate/Group Volunteer Experience
Suitable for hosting groups of 10-20 individuals (ages 18+)
- Welcome & tour of the shelter to see the public and behind-the-scenes areas (30 – 45 mins)
- Volunteer experience – tasks may include: painting, landscaping and yard work, vacuuming and mopping floors, organizing pantry shelves, folding and organizing towel shelves, cleaning HSLM transport vehicles (45 – 60 mins)
- Animal experience – group will get the opportunity to spend time our animal health team learning about the animals in our care (30 mins)
2. Corporate/Group Tour Experience
Not able to volunteer, but would like to take part in a group tour? Please connect with us!
Once you have completed and submitted the form, our staff will get back to you within 5 business days to start planning your experience!